Episode 32 : Seven Lessons to Learn About Money (At Any Age)
Ed’s Edge – Season 4, Episode 32
Join Ed and James for a 20-minute journey into the fascinating world of money, where they delve into the most valuable lessons about your financial behavior and mindset. Ed and James have decades worth of experience working with clients and share the most commonly forgotten lessons. In this episode, they explore relatable real-life scenarios and expert insights that help you make smarter decisions with your money. Whether you’re aiming to save, invest, or simply gain a better understanding of your relationship with finances, this podcast equips you with the knowledge and mindset to thrive in your financial journey. Tune in now and pave your way to financial success!
Ed’s Food for Thought
Peanut Butter Bon Bons
Makes ~ 60 balls (1.25 lbs.)
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick margarine
- Dipping Chocolate
- Step 1: Mix all ingredients together.
- Step 2: Form into 1” balls.
- Step 3: Dip in dipping chocolate.
- Step 4: Place the balls on a lined baking sheet.
- Step 5: Chill in freezer for ~45 minutes or the fridge for ~hour.