Adjusting in Retirement – Part 3 of 3
Ed’s Edge – Season 1, Episode 9
So you did it! You are not only retired, but you are confident in your own plan to live the life you want moving forward. Throughout your retirement years there are some minor adjustments to make once your plan is in place, and we tackle them here. In this episode we talk about the best ways to PROTECT your assets. We will cover how to:
• Minimize taxes in retirement
• Know if you have the right insurance
• Take care of your loved ones upon passing
Ed’s Food for Thought
Creamy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- 2 pounds Bone in chicken thighs
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix (dry mix)
- 4 slices cooked Bacon
- Put chicken broth and chicken thighs in the crock pot and slow cook for 4 hours.
- Sauté the mushrooms over a pan and sprinkle on top of the chicken.
- Add cream cheese, chives, and bacon as you’d like for additional flavor!