The Mortgage Boom
Ed’s Edge – Season 1, Episode 7
The Mortgage Boom. Our special guest today, an expert who has 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry and who is the President of Aplos Mortgage, believes that is the best term to represent the state of the industry today. Whether you or someone you know is refinancing or purchasing a home, now is a great time to do so.
If you’re reading this in the future, don’t click away just yet. Though the going rates may look much different when you’re reading this than they did in November of 2020, the foundational knowledge we cover in this podcast may help you or someone you know in better understanding the home financing and refinancing process. Here are our main takeaways:
Please don’t hesitate to let Ed, James, or Brian know if you have any questions regarding the above information or the podcast.
Ed’s Food for Thought
In today’s episode, we switch things up a bit and let Brian Giangrego take the wheel. Brian & Ed have enjoyed food together for many years, so it’s only right that he chips in a recipe for us.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1/3 Cup – Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup- Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 -1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 – tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Can be cooked on a grill or stove-top with pan of your choosing. Cook to your desired temperature.